We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers, and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients' problems so that they can focus on what they do best - better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
- Having impact. You will be able to have big responsibilities, autonomy and the opportunity to quickly level up your career while building apps used by many users.
- Sane work processes. We not only believe but also really work following agile principles. Developers work on well-sized and well-defined user stories, do estimate using points and work iteratively in short sprints (1-2 weeks).
- Engineering focused environment. Both co-founders are software engineers. So as a company, we care about processes, using the right tools and testing thoroughly the application we work on.
- Regular one-on-one reviews to constantly improve and grow. We have a clearly defined process for our developers to level up continuously not only their technical skills but also soft skills.
- Continuous learning with a yearly education allowance, monthly investment-time sessions, and access to subscription-based online services (Pluralsight, PragPub, LeanPub...).
- Provident Fund which allows you to save money every month and we match your monthly contributions (see more detailed info).
- Private medical insurance (Allianz), company care fund and social welfare coverage.
- Great equipment consisting of a MacBook Pro, 2 large screens, and other great accessories (ergonomic chair, Bluetooth headset, laptop stand...). Equipment is renewed every 3 years.
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- Visa and work permit for foreigners. If you live abroad, we provide a relocation assistance package consisting of a plane ticket allowance and up to 3 weeks of initial accommodation.
- 25 days of paid leaves/year (15 public holidays + 10 personal days).
- Sabbatical month every 3 years.
- Company outing every year.
- Many more perks!